BRAVE Fishin' For the Women
1. Each boat must consist of 1 angler. Note: Under 16 years of age must fish with a partner 16 years or older and must have signed parental consent.
2. All teams must pre-register before launching. After you launch your boat, please proceed to the boat check area.
3. Late registration will begin 3 – 5pm, March 17, 2023.
4. Blast off will be at safe light. All boats must check in at Check-In Boat by 3:00 p.m.
5. Un-sportsman-like conduct will not be tolerated and will result in disqualification without a refund.
6. Minimum boat length is 14 feet and working live well, and a kill switch is mandatory.
7. Artificial lures only. No live or prepared bait is allowed.
8. Pre-fishing is allowed until 5 p.m. the day prior to the event.
9. All Federal and Provincial boating regulations must be adhered to.
10. Only Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass may be kept all other fish must be released immediately.
11. 5 Bass per team with a minimum of 15 inches in length per bass. Spotted Bass must be 12 inches in length.
12. It is at the discretion of the Tournament Director to postpone this event due to the adverse weather.
13. In the event of a tie, for any position the cash prizes for that position and the next position will be added together and distributed equally among the tied teams.
14. No locking permitted.
15. No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs may be consumed or in possession of any competitor or boat during the Tournament hours. 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
16. No fishing allowed within 100 feet of another boat.
17. Decisions of the Tournament Officials are final. Protest will be allowed up to 15 minutes after the last team is weighed in.
18. Competitors may obtain fuel and/or repairs from marinas.
19. Any team disqualified for any reason will not receive a refund of entry fees.
20. All taxes on any prize awards are the responsibility of the recipient.
21. If in the opinion of Tournament Officials any fish that is judged not likely to survive will be deemed a dead fish and a .50 lb. penalty will be applied. A dead fish is not eligible for the big fish prize.
22. Personal floatation devices must be worn at all times the combustion engine is running and the kill switch must be attached to the boater.
23. It is the responsibility of the participants to bring fish up to the weigh-in from the boat, weigh bags will NOT be supplied.
24. All boats must check in with the Check-In Boat by 3:00 p.m. If an emergency situation arises please notify Officials by phone.
25. If you have any questions on the rules be sure to clarify with the Organizers prior to Blast Off.
26. THIS IS A LIVE RELEASE TOURNAMENT.
27. No professional anglers allowed.
EMERGENCY DIAL 911
By registering for this tournament, you confirm you have read and will follow all tournament rules.